Monday, February 1, 2010

A new task for February...

I was checking out what Jennifer had to say tonight (or this morning, since I am NOT sleeping at 1:06 AM) over at Saving and Giving, (please check out her blog, I love it!) and I came across a challenge.  A challenge that I need to document in order to be accountable and it is perfect for me!  I will have 28 days to organize a room.



So, which room did I pick?  Well, as luck would have it, the huge discussion here lately has been the dreaded basement.  It needs to be cleaned and organized once and for all.  I don't think it will ever be pretty and homey - we don't have that much time or money, and let's remember, we rent - but we NEED it to be functional!  So, for the next 28 days I will be organizing the craft/plat area of the basement.  IF I should be done with that half before the 28 days are up, I may even be ambitious enought to dig in to the other side!

I will post my before pictures tomorrow!!!

Oh and by the way...
Please forgive me is the buttons I have snagged, or links I have tried don't work!  I am still figuring all of this out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment