Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's Been a While...

So, this is just another thing that I started and didn't keep up with.  Well, I have decided that this is not acceptable to me.  I may not be a great writer, but I NEED to write. There are way too many things going on inside my head, and I need to get them out.  If no one reads it, that's ok, and least I am getting it all out there!  If you are reading this, and continue to stick around, I thank you!
I started this blog with the intention of documenting thrifty and frugal shopping trips, and figuring out how to post deals and put up all kinds of links everywhere.  I really do hope to achieve that goal over time.  I think it's fun, and I know that it is helpful to me when I read other blogs that center around that.  I also have come to the realization that this particular blog will most likely contain some serious goings on in my life, and hopefully some of our happy, silly, laugh out loud moments!
That said, if you are still with me, thanks!  Welcome!  I will try to make this ride meaningful and enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment